mardi 13 janvier 2015

Believers Never Ever Die


FALL OUT BOY 

OK, I've never done an proper article about Fall Out Boy, and I won't today, that would take me way too long to say all I need to say about those 4 tresures. But they're driving me crazy this week. After the announce of a new album a few weeks ago, the release of some songs like "The Kids Aren't Alright" or "American Beauty/American Psycho", they released a new one yesterday "Uma Turman", which is absolutely amazing. AND NOW, I learn today that they'll be in my amazing beautiful country France in October, AND they released, AGAIN, a new song, just a few minutes ago, already on repeat, "Jet Pack Blues". My favourite with TKAA, no hesitation. I have so much feels about this song. Just Listen.

"Jet Pack Blues"

So here's that. How beautiful is it? Can't fall in love with Patrick more than right now.
You know, I have been in love with this bands for so many years now that I stopped counting. They are inredibly talented and I'm pissed that they are not that famous over here. They are my legend. I was so, so sad when I learnt about the hiatus, but I knew, deep down, they would come back. They never said it was over. And you know, they came to Paris in a very small venue for their return, on the 28th of february, to be exact. I was there. And Pete said something that was important for me. He said :"They said we should not come back. They said we wereover. But we did, because we thought we had nothing to lose. We would have never expexted such craziness when we released "Save Rock And Roll". You made us so fucking proud, you were, and are always there to support us, no matter what. You proved them wrong. We're bak, stronger than ever before, and we're here to stay". I'll never forget that.

Let's listen to the other songs, yeah?

American Beauty/American Psycho


"The Kids Aren't Alright"

"Uma Turman"

"Irresistible"




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire