jeudi 8 janvier 2015

I wanna scream, I wanna shout until the world's dry out.

" I'd rather die standing than live on my knees" Charb

Je suis Charlie. I am Charlie. We all are Charlie. 12 lives taken away in a prophet's name, who never ever said, in any way, that killing is OK, specially not for a f*king drawing. Today, the world's gone wrong.
I have trouble finding my words tonight. I have trouble finding myself, trouble understanding how and why this shit happened. Why some people can even think of killing human, just like them. Violence is not OK. Violence is not something to be proud of, neither is killing in the name of any God. Idk where the extremists read that their prophet wrote that suicide is so cool, and killing even more. I. Don't. Understand.
They were just drawings, and people were behind them. Human. Great, amazing people who decided to stand for their right to speak up their opinion. Yesterday, they paid the price in the worst way possible. They did not deserve that, neither did the policeman in the streets, who was hurt once, but they came back to finish him, even if he didn't have any gun in his hands. And the janitor, who was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. And all the journalists, guests, who talked happily about the next "Charlie Hebdo" paper which will still be coming next wednesday.

This is how I feel right now. This is how France feels. This is how the world feels. Grieving :


Now, here are some of the best "hommages" to the victims. In drawings. We'll stand proud.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire