dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Transit

TRANSIT
"With those denies I couldn't rest, it was goodbye before we met. With those good times and nights to share, with empty words and empty stares" Too Little Too Late


Let's talk, real, let's talk music, let's talk Transit. A few months back, I had this HUGE need to buy/preorder some music, thing I rarely do these days -SHAAAAME! (for those who watch Modern Family, imagine Mitchell doing it).
Then I pre ordered JOYRIDE, the new Transit album. I didn't know what to expect, here what I knew about them before the release of Joyride :

Transit - Long Lost Friends 

Transit - Nothing Lasts Forever


Yeah, that's it. I've been listening to these songs for months/years, and I didn't even searh for more about them. I was too afraid of deception, I guess. But I loved those 2 songs so bad (still have chills while listening right now) that when I saw the preorder of their next album (released last november FYI), I couldn't resist and bought the package CD/Tshirt. 

Then I totally forgot about it, because I pre ordered it way before the actual release. Then, SURPRISE IN THE MAIL! The Tshirt + CD. I Transfered the tracks to the computer then pressed "PLAY". I read some comments about their last record being so disappointing, so I wasn't sure I wanted to listen to it . 
Well, I couldn't stop until the very end of the album. It was such perfection that it almost made me love that one more than Fall Out Boy's last record "Save Rock & Roll" (Didn't like PAX AM DAYS, sorry). 

It's like you finally discover something you've been waiting for EVER and then... you know, all the mixed feelings, like you don't even know what to think anymore, because there's too much to process. Well, that's my conclusion to this album. Something like:

" This was too much perfection
 to handle my feelings like I used to"

So there's that. I have too many favourites to chose only of them like I wanted. Wether it's Ignition & Friction | Sweet Resistance | Nothing Left To Lose | The Only One | Rest To Get Better | Saturday Sunday | Pins And Needles | Too Little Too Late | Summer Dust | or | Loneliness Burns, I. CAN'T CHOSE. This may be the first time I love every single song of an entire album and as much as I would have liked to enjoy it, that frustrates me more than anything else.
But I'm very proud of their work.

I hope I convinced you to buy their album here or on Itunes and if not, just listen to it on Youtube or anywhere else.

If by any chance you guys read this article, I am waiting for you to come in France! Ring if you need me :)

To finish, here's their last video for "Rest To Get Better". Enjoy the perfection.


Transit - Rest To Get Better


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire