lundi 27 avril 2015

Louis Baker

LOUIS BAKER
"So I put on my armor, buckle it tighter than ever before. Fear I may lose it all, I'll put this on to soften the fall. Show me the way to your heart. What is lost may not be forgotten. What has been found before, can be found again."

Let's talk soul artist today with the great Louis Baker from New Zealand (+ 1000 points for me)
Before spreading all my love towards this artist, I'll put you the song I fell in love with, so you'd understand why I love him.

Birds


With his voice, I can feel the old soul coming from him, you know what I mean? It's like he was telling us the story of his old life, as if he were 80 when he's what, 25, 30 tops?
He has this grasp in is voice that can't be taught.  I don't know if you feel it, but I do, and I've got shivers going down my spine everytime I hear his voice, and this song in particular. I don't know why, maybe it hits something in me, it has a power over me that I can't explain.
His EP "Louis Baker" was released one year ago, but it's never too late to discover, right?
On his website, you can listen to some other songs he recorded.

Here's my second-favourite song, "Back On My Feet", where his voice is, if possible, even more powerful, moving, sincere. I'm falling in love with that voice.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire